Its the corner shop! Welcome and I hope you’re having a good day. I’ve been thinking about this post for a VERY long time, well its finally here. I hope you love reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it:)
- Fresh Sheets: This is the first thing I thought about, the crisp and fresh smell of the fresh ironed sheets just feel different!
- Unexpected findings in the pocket of my clothes: I’ve often found some of the things ive lost in my jacket or trouser pockets, i sometimes also find items ive completely forgot about and on a lucky day i manage to find to money too!! Finding these things are a pleasant and welcome suprise:)
- Crossing an item of my to-do list: Without doubt this gives me immense satisfaction, i usually prefer to keep a to-do list to organize my work and crossing an item off it gives me an unexplainable kind of happinesxD
- Starting a new book: when im starting a new book i mainly feel excitement, there’s also a lot of adrenaline too lmao. Eager to know the characters briefly described in the synopsis and letting the fictional world take over the little amount of concentration I have left, starting a new book is definitely a happy feeling.
- Good hair day: A good hair day immediately boosts up my self confidence. The condition of my hair often reflects my mood, frizzy or messy hair is usually when i have completely given up on how my hair looks and wont be in the best mood, mind you:)
- Cycling around the city: Peculiarly i enjoy cycling around in my city’s jam packed traffic-y roads rather than cycling on empty roads. The atmosphere in the evening is just so lively as people are heading back home after a hard day of work, cycling around the city is literally one of my favourite things to do!!
- Unhealthy amounts of sleep: No matter how late i sleep, waking up after 9:30 a.m is a rare feat for me. So, on those rare days when i DO wake up after 9:30 makes me so happyy:) ALSO the look on my parents’ face is very meme-worthy hahaha
- Dancing in the rain: Just yesterday when i was down with my friends, it just started raining and on an impulse decision we decided to go out there and have fun, despite the fact that it was terribly cold we had a great time, therefore dancing in the rain made it to the list xD
- Writing poetry: writing poetry is therapy for me, i usually express the chaotic mess of emotions on the piece of paper in the form of poetry. It helps me remove my frustration and anger. Reading and writing poetry makes me feel calm and happy!!
- Blogging<3: Blogging on ‘the corner shop’ has been a major highlight of my past year, thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey:)
Okayy here ends this post, how many of these can you relate to? What are the top 3 things that give YOU serotonin? Do you want a part 2? Did you enjoy this post? I’d love to hear your thoughts!!
As always thanks for reading. Until we meet again, Ciao<3